Note to duh-Scottie
Fascist Flea
2023-12-30 19:16:33 UTC
Your trolling is pointless if you omit the bait you swallowed to begin with.

I suspect your face-plant about "liability insurers" was triggered by a
roadkill dump on one of your beloved sewage sites. You can rant
and moan about something that is hidden, but why do you expect anyone
else to figure out what grain of sand is irritating your anti-nacre gland?
mINE109
2023-12-31 17:44:36 UTC
Post by Fascist Flea
Your trolling is pointless if you omit the bait you swallowed to begin with.
I suspect your face-plant about "liability insurers" was triggered by a
roadkill dump on one of your beloved sewage sites. You can rant
and moan about something that is hidden, but why do you expect anyone
else to figure out what grain of sand is irritating your anti-nacre gland?
It's his last chance this calendar year to exhibit his performative
transbigotry.