Dems go Xenophobe
ScottW
2024-01-14 03:18:37 UTC
New York State Democratic Assemblywoman Jaime Williams is the latest Democrat to sound off, "We can't wait until tomorrow. We have to turn off the main at the faucet, and that is closing our borders. Plain and simple," Williams continued.

"There's no tools to find. There's no new words to invent. It's plain English," Williams said of solutions to the problems.

"Close the borders, and let's deal with the situation instead of putting the American citizens in a predicament where you have other people over them," the lawmaker said.

"It's unfair to each and every taxpaying American, not only in my district but in this country," Williams added.
"It is not fair to us."

Williams is particularly outraged about how "disruptive" it is to education to take over a school for the benefit of illegal immigrants.

"Definitely concerning as a parent, as a representative for the area, very disruptive to our students," she said.

"It's not fair to our parents. I was also there this morning and the community is just outraged, because here you have the migrants being placed over our own children and our community. What's next?" Williams wondered aloud.

ScottW
Fascist Flea
2024-01-14 07:52:47 UTC
"Rupert Murdoch says Fox stars 'endorsed' lies about 2020."

"Fox 'News' Admits Lying, Settles With Dominion For Nearly $800 Million."

"Fox News paid out a record $787.5m to settle a defamation suit for broadcasting lies about the 2020 US presidential election."

Indisputable facts, right? Fucks Nooz has a history of lying to boost ratings and ad revenue.
Nonetheless, duh-Scottie Witlessmaga STILL relies on Fucks for what they patheticallly call "information".
mINE109
2024-01-15 16:14:53 UTC
Post by ScottW
New York State Democratic Assemblywoman Jaime Williams is the latest
Democrat to sound off, "We can't wait until tomorrow. We have to turn
off the main at the faucet, and that is closing our borders. Plain
and simple," Williams continued.
"There's no tools to find. There's no new words to invent. It's plain
English," Williams said of solutions to the problems.
With the House Republicans refusing to authorize money to improve the
border situation, it's not true to say there are no tools to find.
Closing the borders is good if you don't mind letting mothers and
children drown.
3 a day on average are drowning from the lure of Biden's open border philosophy.
Which doesn't exist.
You're either too stupid to know what is really happening or too much a party puke to care.
No...that's wrong...you can be both.
It's your party that won't act to improve border conditions.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/maga-furious-at-border-deal-backed-by-republican-senators-surrender/ar-AA1mVs1B