Oh, Tweedles...
Fascist Flea
2024-01-11 19:11:38 UTC
I know your devotion to Donny Shitberg is entrenched and immovable,
but I have a question anyway. You know his latest tantrum in Engoron's
court? He made several preposterous claims in complete seeming
sincerity. For one, he went all-in on the nonsense that James's lawsuit
was "political". Assuming that means it was propelled by some unnamed
Democratic politicians or donors, it's clearly insane. Another fatuous
claim was when Dumpy lied to the court and said he had never had
legal trouble with any banks. Engoron called him on that one, and Dumpy
retreated into his self-pity cocoon by claiming he "should have" won
every case.

Taken together, these two absurdities, along with the rafts of others,
give a stark picture of an insane person. You can quibble with that
conclusion, but you can't provide any evidence to disprove it. My
question: What does it say about you that you continue to pray for a
crazy, Nazi-esque wannabe dictator to come to power?
ScottW
2024-01-13 01:27:46 UTC
Post by Fascist Flea
I know your devotion to Donny Shitberg is entrenched and immovable,
but I have a question anyway. You know his latest tantrum in Engoron's
court? He made several preposterous claims in complete seeming
sincerity. For one, he went all-in on the nonsense that James's lawsuit
was "political". Assuming that means
It means she actually campaigned on "getting Trump".

Someday...someone....with absolutely no shred of integrity or intellect....might get you.

I never will.

ScottW
Fascist Flea
2024-01-13 04:09:03 UTC
duh-Scottie piddles on themself again.
Post by ScottW
Post by Fascist Flea
I know your devotion to Donny Shitberg is entrenched and immovable,
but I have a question anyway. You know his latest tantrum in Engoron's
court? He made several preposterous claims in complete seeming
sincerity. For one, he went all-in on the nonsense that James's lawsuit
was "political". Assuming that means
There you go again - snipping the parts that bother you.
Post by ScottW
It means she actually campaigned on "getting Trump".
For once, there's s thread of reality in your mindless yapping.

[]
Tish James vowed in her 2018 campaign for attorney general to pursue
a man she said was an “illegitimate president” and an “embarrassment.”
[]

How is that "political", Ms. Imbecile?

Examples of true political witch-hunts are the fuckuplican House's
impeachment of Bill Clinton, the fuckuplican House's 2014-2016
obsession with the Benghazi attack, and the current House's endless
bone-gnawing of Hunter Biden's bad behavior.

I'm sure you will never admit that your beloved fuckuplican anarchists
and crackpots are anything less than saintly in their inquisitions, inasmuch
as you, like many of your fellow morons, truly believe that the Democrats
who have saved this country many times from the excesses and depravities
of the Reagan-Gingrich-Bush-Cheney dynasty of criminality are the devil's agents.

Yes, Tish James told the truth about Dumpster. He is a lying, cheating,
scummy, lifelong crook. His Prezziduncey was illegitimate from the
POV of the crackpot Electoral College that has been manipulated
for decades by state legislatures intent on destroying democracy.
You may not understand how Donny Shitberg was an embarrassment,
but we can put that shortsightedness down to your own stupidity, bigotry,
ingrained misogyny, and trans- and homophobias, as well as your irrational
adherence to christian fairy tales.

In case you haven't noticed, the same accusations against politicians that you
label as "political" are always made by same-party rivals during primary season.
James's campaign in the general election was no different from any other campaign
in labeling her opponents with the worst insults they can think of without inventing
them out of thin air. To New Yorkers, as well as most Americans, Idiot Baby
is by far the worst Prezzie ever elected. James couldn't have known in 2018 that
here in 2024 Dumpster would have been facing a century of felony criminal
charges, but if that reality doesn't bear out her assessment of him back then,
what on earth would?
ScottW
2024-01-14 02:22:34 UTC
Post by ScottW
It means she actually campaigned on "getting Trump".
For once, there's s thread of reality in your mindless yapping.
[]
Tish James vowed in her 2018 campaign for attorney general to pursue
a man she said was an “illegitimate president” and an “embarrassment.”
So she's an election denier and now she gets to abuse her power and meddle in
elections.....and possibly cause another "illegitimate president".

and then you ask the stupidest question ever...

Let me be the last to PLONK you.

ScottW