MTG is right
ScottW
2023-11-19 19:54:53 UTC
and there is a whole lot more we don't know about why the country is being made into a poverty stricken wasteland.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/eight-republicans-torched-for-blocking-mayorkas-impeachment/ar-AA1kaia3?ocid=msedgntp&pc=ASTS&cvid=e18e98a470114aec8f3f7ed1fba4d5dc&ei=20

My gut feel is that wall street and the whole finance oligarchs are pushing this rapid expansion of population because it's the only way to keep the economy growing enough to have a slim chance of avoiding total collapse.

Either way, the average citizen is screwed and up and coming generations are well and truly fucked with no hope of doing better than their parents and barely any hope of hanging on to what their parents might leave them.

ScottW
mINE109
2023-11-20 15:09:18 UTC
Post by ScottW
and there is a whole lot more we don't know about why the country is
being made into a poverty stricken wasteland.
Poverty is down, unemployment is low and the economy is growing.
Post by ScottW
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/eight-republicans-torched-for-blocking-mayorkas-impeachment/ar-AA1kaia3?ocid=msedgntp&pc=ASTS&cvid=e18e98a470114aec8f3f7ed1fba4d5dc&ei=20
My gut feel is that wall street and the whole finance oligarchs are
pushing this rapid expansion of population because it's the only way
to keep the economy growing enough to have a slim chance of avoiding
total collapse.
A variation of the "replacement theory" associated with white
supremacists and antisemites.
Post by ScottW
Either way, the average citizen is screwed and up and coming
generations are well and truly fucked with no hope of doing better
than their parents and barely any hope of hanging on to what their
parents might leave them.
Are you quoting or opining?

See also, disinflation, population collapse.
Fascist Flea
2023-11-21 00:25:07 UTC
Post by mINE109
Post by ScottW
and there is a whole lot more we don't know about why the country is
being made into a poverty stricken wasteland.
Poverty is down, unemployment is low and the economy is growing.
Witlessmongrel needs to gripe and moan. It's their tribal ritual.

https://www.arcamax.com/politics/editorialcartoons/patbyrnes/s-2916360