Mehdi Hassan out at MSNBC
ScottW
2024-01-08 23:38:23 UTC
I tried to watch his show a few times....but it was so wrought with lies and gross misrepresentations that I found it unwatchable.

Anyway....

The announcement was made during the final episode of his canceled show on Sunday.

Initially, it was stated that despite the show’s cancellation, Hasan would remain as an analyst and fill-in host at MSNBC. However, his airtime was noticeably reduced in the months following the October 7th terror raid on Israel by Hamas.
After the attacks, Hasan amplified Hamas propaganda on social media, expressing views sympathetic to Gaza Palestinians and criticizing Israel for alleged war crimes.
Hasan, a British-born Muslim and naturalized U.S. citizen, previously worked for British broadcasters, leftist news organizations, and Qatar’s Al Jazeera network.
He gained notoriety in Britain for leaked sermons where he referred to non-Muslims as “cattle” living their lives as animals. These recordings were widely known when MSNBC hired him.

Give him a "moo" as the door slams behind him.

ScottW
Fascist Flea
2024-01-09 07:36:18 UTC
Witlessidiot stumbles and bumbles.
Post by ScottW
I tried to watch his show a few times....but it was so wrought with
"wrought with" is not a meaningful phrase. Try unclogging your butt-plug.
Post by ScottW
lies and gross misrepresentations
Scottie, you dumbass dweeb, we've been over this hangup of yours dozens of times.
Maybe HUNDREDS of times. I'll break it down into a simplistic syllogism so even
you can follow along.

A. You do not understand the human meaning of "lie".

B. If someone says something that makes you feel uncomfortable, that is
neither a lie nor a "misrepresentation". (I award you a small fart for spelling
that word correctly, note).

C. You are semi-literate at best. You do not understand or use words to
communicate information or even opinion. You use them to whine and
complain and vent your frustration and self-hatred.

D. Shut the fuck up already.

There. Lesson over.
mINE109
2024-01-09 16:29:39 UTC
Post by ScottW
I tried to watch his show a few times....but it was so wrought with lies and gross misrepresentations that I found it unwatchable.
And that's just the guests.