MAGA programming refresher underway
Fascist Flea
2023-12-24 19:31:57 UTC
More xenophobia and white supremacy from Dumpster.
Expect Witlesstweedle to echo Dumpy's propaganda.
ScottW
2023-12-25 07:20:32 UTC
Post by Fascist Flea
More xenophobia and white supremacy from Dumpster.
Expect Witlesstweedle to echo Dumpy's propaganda.
When the transphobic mobs from Somalia and Palestine
run you down in the streets and stomp your head should I look on the bright side?
DEI is our strength according to Joe.

ScottW
mINE109
2023-12-25 17:54:21 UTC
Post by ScottW
Post by Fascist Flea
More xenophobia and white supremacy from Dumpster.
Expect Witlesstweedle to echo Dumpy's propaganda.
When the transphobic mobs from Somalia and Palestine
run you down in the streets and stomp your head should I look on the bright side?
DEI is our strength according to Joe.
Our nation continues to benefit from immigrant industriousness and the
"brain drain." Giving that up weakens us.

How does it feel being lead by the nose by propagandists such as Chris
Ruffo and Stephen Miller?
Fascist Flea
2023-12-25 19:32:57 UTC
Witless sounds the dog-whistle alarm.
Post by ScottW
Post by Fascist Flea
More xenophobia and white supremacy from Dumpster.
Expect Witlesstweedle to echo Dumpy's propaganda.
When the transphobic mobs from Somalia and Palestine
run you down in the streets and stomp your head should I look on the bright side?
How easily some MAGA-turds plunge into an abyss of fear at imaginary scenarios.
Do you consider your hair-trigger alarmism an asset, or do you admit you rely on it
as a crutch for your bigotry?
Post by ScottW
DEI is our strength according to Joe.
Weak non-sequitur. Of course you want to "purify" the "bloodstream" of America.
As soon as Dumpster spewed his xenophobic tirade, you popped a woody and
started chanting along.
mINE109
2023-12-26 15:33:57 UTC
Post by Fascist Flea
As soon as Dumpster spewed his xenophobic tirade, you popped a woody and
started chanting along.
Look for TFG's upcoming line of Christmas cards featuring his new
holiday motto, "MAY THEY ROT IN HELL!"
Fascist Flea
2023-12-26 19:45:35 UTC
Post by mINE109
Post by Fascist Flea
As soon as Dumpster spewed his xenophobic tirade, you popped a woody and
started chanting along.
Look for TFG's upcoming line of Christmas cards featuring his new
holiday motto, "MAY THEY ROT IN HELL!"
Sounds right. Here's someone who agrees:

https://www.gocomics.com/claybennett/2023/12/22