Glory days for Dirty Donnie
George M. Middius
2021-09-22 05:00:37 UTC
Witless, as RAO's diehard Ttumpanzee, you must have an opinion on Fat
Donnie's latest "counterpunch".

Former Prezzie Fatboy Ttump filed a $100 million lawsuit Tuesday against
his niece, Mary Trump, and the New York Times, claiming they conspired to
obtain his tax returns for the paper’s Pulitzer-winning story on his
undisclosed finances.

The lawsuit asserts that Mary Trump and three New York Times reporters —
Susanne Craig, David Barstow, and Russell Buettner — were engaged in what
the suit calls an “insidious plot” and an “extensive crusade” to obtain
Trump’s taxes.

Ttump is suing them for [gasp!] telling the truth. Somehow, that seems
consistent with what's known about Idiot Baby's insanity. Over here in
reality, we Rationals readily grasp that Oranguturd is lashing out in
Ttumpy Ttanttum Mode. Do you and your fellow Tweedle have, perhaps, a
different view?
Art Sackman
2021-09-22 19:56:53 UTC
Post by George M. Middius
[...]
Post by George M. Middius
different view?
you silly boy! we always agree with the sage from Glanbrok