BLM calls vaccine mandate racist
Add Reply
ScottW
2021-09-23 16:39:33 UTC
https://morningconsult.com/2021/09/22/biden-black-voters-vaccine-mandate-polling/

Stephen's brain suffers mind tear.

Which half will survive?
I'm betting his racist side pulls through.

ScottW
MiNe109
2021-09-23 16:56:29 UTC
Post by ScottW
https://morningconsult.com/2021/09/22/biden-black-voters-vaccine-mandate-polling/
Stephen's brain suffers mind tear.
Didn't fall for it the first time you posted. Is there a specific point
you'd like me to respond to?
MiNe109
2021-09-23 17:04:57 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
https://morningconsult.com/2021/09/22/biden-black-voters-vaccine-mandate-polling/
Stephen's brain suffers mind tear.
Didn't fall for it the first time you posted. Is there a specific point
you'd like me to respond to?
Or you could respond to this:

https://www.theroot.com/poll-black-americans-are-getting-vaccinated-at-higher-1847554349

"A new poll shows that Black people are leading white Americans by 10
percentage points when asked if they have been vaccinated. The NBC News
poll shows that 76 percent of Black folks said they have received a
vaccine. Sixty-six percent of whites answered in the affirmative."
ScottW
2021-09-24 02:50:33 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
https://morningconsult.com/2021/09/22/biden-black-voters-vaccine-mandate-polling/
Stephen's brain suffers mind tear.
Didn't fall for it the first time you posted. Is there a specific point
you'd like me to respond to?
https://www.theroot.com/poll-black-americans-are-getting-vaccinated-at-higher-1847554349
"A new poll shows that Black people are leading white Americans by 10
percentage points when asked if they have been vaccinated. The NBC News
poll shows that 76 percent of Black folks said they have received a
vaccine. Sixty-six percent of whites answered in the affirmative."
My poll shows only 10% of piano players are willing get a booster.
They apparently didn't know we meant a shot.

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-09-24 14:16:26 UTC
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
https://morningconsult.com/2021/09/22/biden-black-voters-vaccine-mandate-polling/
Stephen's brain suffers mind tear.
Didn't fall for it the first time you posted. Is there a specific point
you'd like me to respond to?
https://www.theroot.com/poll-black-americans-are-getting-vaccinated-at-higher-1847554349
"A new poll shows that Black people are leading white Americans by 10
percentage points when asked if they have been vaccinated. The NBC News
poll shows that 76 percent of Black folks said they have received a
vaccine. Sixty-six percent of whites answered in the affirmative."
My poll shows only 10% of piano players are willing get a booster.
They apparently didn't know we meant a shot.
ScottW
Boosters are a problem with short piano players. They are great for getting the
right hand position, but then their feet can't reach the pedals.

Still, the government needs to distribute more of them, now that phone books are no
longer in circulation.
MiNe109

https://www.amazon.com/piano-pedal-extender/s?k=piano+pedal+extender
Art Sackman
2021-09-25 02:45:24 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by Art Sackman
Boosters are a problem with short piano players. They are great for
getting the right hand position, but then their feet can't reach the
pedals.
Still, the government needs to distribute more of them, now that
phone books are no longer in circulation.
https://www.amazon.com/piano-pedal-extender/s?k=piano+pedal+extender
finger extension caps might help your ten little stubbies

Art Sackman
2021-09-23 21:18:59 UTC
Post by ScottW
https://morningconsult.com/2021/09/22/biden-black-voters-vaccine-mandate-polling/
Stephen's brain suffers mind tear.
Which half will survive?
I'm betting his racist side pulls through.
ScottW
They call the police system racist
I'm waiting for them to wake up and call the public school system racist