Who votes for this?
Add Reply
ScottW
2021-09-18 16:52:29 UTC
https://twitter.com/billfoxla/status/1439245698768285711?s=10

BREAKING: I am absolutely stunned by what I’m witnessing right now. We are on a boat in the Rio Grande near the Del Rio international bridge and we are watching as masses of hundreds of migrants walk across the river from Mexico and stream into the US illegally.

And why is everyone but Fox and Newsmax burying this?

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-09-19 01:35:17 UTC
Post by ScottW
https://twitter.com/billfoxla/status/1439245698768285711?s=10
BREAKING: I am absolutely stunned by what I’m witnessing right now. We are on a boat in the Rio Grande near the Del Rio international bridge and we are watching as masses of hundreds of migrants walk across the river from Mexico and stream into the US illegally.
And why is everyone but Fox and Newsmax burying this?
ScottW
Haitian religious devotees are adept at walking on water
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Vodou