And so it begins
Add Reply
ScottW
2021-09-23 16:48:54 UTC
Two Afghan evacuees who are staying at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin were indicted on Wednesday — one for sex crimes with a minor while using force and another for assault on his wife. They’re committing crimes before they even get off the base officially.

Great. Well vetted.

ScottW
MiNe109
2021-09-23 17:01:26 UTC
Post by ScottW
Two Afghan evacuees who are staying at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin were
indicted on Wednesday — one for sex crimes with a minor while using
force and another for assault on his wife. They’re committing crimes
before they even get off the base officially.
Great. Well vetted.
Maybe Trump and Miller shouldn't have shut down the SIV process.

The Republicans have pivoted from demanding they be rescued to
demonizing them.
Art Sackman
2021-09-23 21:23:31 UTC
Post by ScottW
Two Afghan evacuees who are staying at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin were indicted on Wednesday — one for sex crimes with a minor while using force and another for assault on his wife. They’re committing crimes before they even get off the base officially.
Great. Well vetted.
ScottW
I was shocked to learn that only 4% of the evacuation flights out of KAbul were our interpreter friends and their families.
I estimate that between US citizens and Aghan allies accounted for only about 10% of the evacuees.
The other 90%, who the hell knows who they are
ScottW
2021-09-24 02:47:02 UTC
Post by Art Sackman
Post by ScottW
Two Afghan evacuees who are staying at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin were indicted on Wednesday — one for sex crimes with a minor while using force and another for assault on his wife. They’re committing crimes before they even get off the base officially.
Great. Well vetted.
ScottW
I was shocked to learn that only 4% of the evacuation flights out of KAbul were our interpreter friends and their families.
I estimate that between US citizens and Aghan allies accounted for only about 10% of the evacuees.
The other 90%, who the hell knows who they are
They were bodies to count so Joe could claim success. I'm kind of surprised they weren't just flying out over the Indian Ocean...dumping 'em out and going right back to KIA. Could have got their count up to a few hundred thousand easy.
Joe could be up for a Nobel prize.

ScottW