You already voted
Add Reply
ScottW
2021-09-14 17:10:13 UTC
https://www.westernjournal.com/ca-recall-voter-says-republicans-showed-polling-place-told-already-voted/

"I went to El Camino High School to vote, got there at 10:30, gave her this and she scanned it and said, ‘You voted.’ And I said, ‘No I haven’t.’ And she said, ‘This has been happening all morning.’

“The man next to me was arguing the same thing. So as I left, I did the provisional ballot.”

Bender said she “saw two women walking toward me as I left and I said, ‘Don’t be surprised if they tell you how they voted.’ And she said, ‘They’ve already done that.'”

I did the "where's my vote" thing that Ca. offers. It's says my ballot was accept and my vote counted.
Doesn't say how they counted my vote so it's useless as a self-audit.
The security requirements to get in are pretty lame, Name, Age and Zip code.
That's it.

ScottW
MiNe109
2021-09-14 18:01:01 UTC
Post by ScottW
https://www.westernjournal.com/ca-recall-voter-says-republicans-showed-polling-place-told-already-voted/
"I went to El Camino High School to vote, got there at 10:30, gave
her this and she scanned it and said, ‘You voted.’ And I said, ‘No I
haven’t.’ And she said, ‘This has been happening all morning.’
“The man next to me was arguing the same thing. So as I left, I did
the provisional ballot.”
Bender said she “saw two women walking toward me as I left and I
said, ‘Don’t be surprised if they tell you how they voted.’ And she
said, ‘They’ve already done that.'”
I did the "where's my vote" thing that Ca. offers. It's says my
ballot was accept and my vote counted. Doesn't say how they counted
my vote so it's useless as a self-audit. The security requirements to
get in are pretty lame, Name, Age and Zip code. That's it.
Prebunked: "several people were informed by staffers that they wouldn’t
be able to cast their ballots and were given provisional ballots instead."

This is how it's supposed to work. Voting equipment was replaced and
voting commenced as normal.
Art Sackman
2021-09-14 18:38:02 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
[...]
NO! That's not how its supposed to work, that when you get to a poll you are told you voted early when you didn't
There is no guarantee that the provisional ballot will put things right.
And no guarantee the Democrat election fraudsters will be identified and
MiNe109
2021-09-14 19:41:38 UTC
Post by Art Sackman
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
https://www.westernjournal.com/ca-recall-voter-says-republicans-showed-polling-place-told-already-voted/
Prebunked: "several people were informed by staffers that they
wouldn’t be able to cast their ballots and were given provisional
ballots instead."
This is how it's supposed to work. Voting equipment was replaced
and voting commenced as normal.
NO! That's not how its supposed to work, that when you get to a
poll you are told you voted early when you didn't There is no
guarantee that the provisional ballot will put things right.
Except for California law, that is:

Provisional ballot envelopes are delivered, along with regular ballots,
to the county elections office canvassing area. Using the same
procedures as used with vote-by-mail envelopes, the county elections
official compares the signature for the provisional ballot with the
signature on that voter’s affidavit of registration. (Elections Code, §
3019.) If the signature does not match, the county elections official
must follow specified procedures to notify the voter and allow the voter
an opportunity to verify his or her signature before certification of
the election. If the signature matches, the county elections official
checks the voter registration database to verify whether the voter is
properly registered to vote. Once the signature on the envelope has been
verified and the voter’s registration is confirmed, the ballot is
separated from the envelope and counted as a regular ballot.

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/nvra/laws-standards/nvra-manual/chap-5

The initial mistake is correctable by law.
Hard to identify the imaginary.
ScottW
2021-09-15 04:49:19 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
[...]
No mention of clearing the "already voted" issue at all.

ScottW
MiNe109
2021-09-15 14:32:23 UTC
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
[...]
Common sense suggests the same procedure as reconciling in-person voters
with mail-in ballots.
ScottW
2021-09-15 17:01:05 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
[...]
What procedure is that? They had apparently already accepted the mail-in ballot.
So the in-person voter gets a provisional ballot....that probably never gets counted.
Where is the "chain of custody" of the mail-in ballot?

ScottW
MiNe109
2021-09-15 18:31:03 UTC
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/nvra/laws-standards/nvra-manual/chap-5
No mention of clearing the "already voted" issue at all.
Common sense suggests the same procedure as reconciling in-person
voters with mail-in ballots.
What procedure is that? They had apparently already accepted the
mail-in ballot. So the in-person voter gets a provisional
ballot....that probably never gets counted. Where is the "chain of
custody" of the mail-in ballot?
It has to be counted or rejected. And "they" hadn't accepted a mail-in
ballot, a machine erroneously reported the voter was on the wrong list.
No mail-in ballot, no chain of custody problem.
ScottW
2021-09-15 18:43:21 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/nvra/laws-standards/nvra-manual/chap-5
No mention of clearing the "already voted" issue at all.
Common sense suggests the same procedure as reconciling in-person
voters with mail-in ballots.
What procedure is that? They had apparently already accepted the
mail-in ballot. So the in-person voter gets a provisional
ballot....that probably never gets counted. Where is the "chain of
custody" of the mail-in ballot?
It has to be counted or rejected. And "they" hadn't accepted a mail-in
ballot, a machine erroneously reported the voter was on the wrong list.
No mail-in ballot, no chain of custody problem.
A machine erroneously did something? LoL....

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-09-15 18:45:06 UTC
A machine erroneously did something? LoL....
ScottW
A 'political' machine did it

Art Sackman
2021-09-14 18:32:03 UTC
Post by ScottW
[...]
The early voter gets the worm. The name of the worm is Gavin.