Classic Biden
Add Reply
ScottW
2021-09-17 16:48:30 UTC
https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1438495007749677063

Biden, September 9, 2021:

"Tonight, I’m announcing we will increase the average pace of shipment across the country of free monoclonal antibody treatments by another 50 percent."

INCREASE.

Less than a week later he CUT allocations to southern states by 50%.

ScottW
Art Sackman
and he expects us to trust the government
MiNe109
2021-09-17 20:08:22 UTC
Post by ScottW
https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1438495007749677063
"Tonight, I’m announcing we will increase the average pace of
shipment across the country of free monoclonal antibody treatments by
another 50 percent."
INCREASE.
Less than a week later he CUT allocations to southern states by 50%.
INCREASE ACROSS THE COUNTRY. Per CNN, "An HHS spokesperson said seven
states have accounted for 70% of orders for the therapy. Those seven
states are Florida, Texas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia and
Louisiana."

If they have 70% of new cases, the new policy is short-sighted.

In the meantime, get vaccinated.