Media is so f'ing stupid
Add Reply
Art Sackman
2021-09-18 00:08:07 UTC
How many real Haitians are under that bridge? I'd bet less than 100.
ScottW
you think they are fake Haitians?
So far i have no reason to doubt they are real

I think your fake Haitians
are taking their vacations.
ScottW
2021-09-18 05:59:00 UTC
Post by Art Sackman
How many real Haitians are under that bridge? I'd bet less than 100.
ScottW
you think they are fake Haitians?
Ted Cruz says they are and he would know better than you or I....and it makes sense. A week ago there was 1000 people under that bridge.
Mostly women and kids cuz men without families knew they would be removed so they weren't turning themselves in.
This is a place people go to get picked up by CBP.
Then Biden announced they're halting deportation flights to Haiti and suddenly 10,000 migrants.. many of them men
congregate under that bridge waiting pickup by CBP and they're all Haitians. GMAFB.

But keep it up migrants.

https://ktla.com/news/nationworld/thousands-of-haitian-migrants-converge-near-bridge-of-texas-border-town/

The Biden administration plans the widescale expulsion of Haitian migrants from a small Texas border city by putting them on on flights to Haiti starting Sunday, an official said Friday, representing a swift and dramatic response to thousands who suddenly crossed the border from Mexico and gathered under and around a bridge.

Details are yet to be finalized but will likely involve five to eight flights a day, according to the official with direct knowledge of the plans who was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

They're gonna get their free vacation in Haiti.

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-09-18 09:46:34 UTC
Post by Art Sackman
[...]
The final results are in
Biden will ship thousands of fake Haitians to Haiti
They better learn to speak Haitian Creole real fast.
MiNe109
2021-09-18 15:15:44 UTC
I see a possible flaw in your reasoning.
Art Sackman
2021-09-19 01:50:36 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
Ted Cruz says they are and he would know better than you or I
I see a possible flaw in your reasoning.
if 100 out of 10,000 are real, then 9,900 are fake.
and somehow can speak Haitian Creole
Obviously they are Salvadoran or Guatemalan Haitian impersonators.
They must be coming to America to audition for the next season of AGT.
Auditions are starting now.

This impersonator is already here and assimilated.