Wow...first the Brits were really PO'd by Joe
Add Reply
ScottW
2021-09-18 06:23:02 UTC
and now it's the French.

Calling American and Australian behavior “unacceptable between allies and partners,” France announced on Friday that it was recalling its ambassadors to both countries in protest over President Biden’s decision to provide nuclear-powered submarines to Australia.

It was the first time in the history of the long alliance between France and the United States, dating back to 1778, that a French ambassador has been recalled to Paris in this way for consultations.

Joe sets another first.

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-09-18 09:42:57 UTC
Post by ScottW
and now it's the French.
Calling American and Australian behavior “unacceptable between allies and partners,” France announced on Friday that it was recalling its ambassadors to both countries in protest over President Biden’s decision to provide nuclear-powered submarines to Australia.
It was the first time in the history of the long alliance between France and the United States, dating back to 1778, that a French ambassador has been recalled to Paris in this way for consultations.
Joe sets another first.
ScottW\\
Biden ran on 'restoring' our relationships with our European allies
we had better relations under Trump
They respected us and understood us though but necessarily agreed with us