AI allows sniper to hit moving car with 1.6 sec comm delay
Add Reply
ScottW
2021-09-20 05:20:39 UTC
Pretty impressive. We should hire Israeli's to take out Isis-k

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10004269/How-Irans-nuclear-scientist-assassinated-killer-robot-machine-gun-kitted-AI.html

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-09-20 14:07:18 UTC
Pretty impressive. We should hire Israeli's to take out Isis-k
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10004269/How-Irans-nuclear-scientist-assassinated-killer-robot-machine-gun-kitted-AI.html
ScottW
Is there a home version?

Every low down racist Bible thumping Trumper should have one.
It will warm Trevor's heart.
ScottW
2021-09-20 16:43:44 UTC
Post by Art Sackman
Pretty impressive. We should hire Israeli's to take out Isis-k
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10004269/How-Irans-nuclear-scientist-assassinated-killer-robot-machine-gun-kitted-AI.html
ScottW
Is there a home version?
There used to be on line hunting with a remote control gun from a blind...but that got squashed
in a discriminatory action against disabled hunters.
Post by Art Sackman
Every low down racist Bible thumping Trumper should have one.
It will warm Trevor's heart.
I like the gun kit for a drone.

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-09-20 17:11:30 UTC
Post by Art Sackman
Every low down racist Bible thumping Trumper should have one.
It will warm Trevor's heart.
I like the gun kit for a drone.
http://youtu.be/FI--wFfipvA
ScottW
I don't understand how that affected disabled hunters

ScottW
2021-09-20 17:49:13 UTC
Post by Art Sackman
Post by Art Sackman
Every low down racist Bible thumping Trumper should have one.
It will warm Trevor's heart.
I like the gun kit for a drone.
http://youtu.be/FI--wFfipvA
ScottW
I don't understand how that affected disabled hunters
https://zack-rack.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Disabled-Hunting-4.jpeg
Ok Stephen.

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-09-21 00:30:59 UTC
Post by ScottW
Post by Art Sackman
Post by Art Sackman
Every low down racist Bible thumping Trumper should have one.
It will warm Trevor's heart.
I like the gun kit for a drone.
http://youtu.be/FI--wFfipvA
ScottW
I don't understand how that affected disabled hunters
https://zack-rack.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Disabled-Hunting-4.jpeg
Ok Stephen.
ScottW
Not disagreeing or arguing
I just don't understand
I'm not a hunting kind of guy
MiNe109
2021-09-21 00:53:54 UTC
Post by Art Sackman
Not disagreeing or arguing
I just don't understand
I'm not a hunting kind of guy
There's a wiki:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_hunting

The Christian Scientists were on it:

https://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0405/p01s02-ussc.html

Even the NRA was iffy. And the Wall Street Journal was against:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB118668766176893323?mod=hps_us_pageone