Next up for Joe to piss off?
Add Reply
ScottW
2021-09-20 05:11:16 UTC
The entire U.N. General Assembly.

'We are concerned about the U.N. event being a superspreader event, and that we need to take all measures to ensure that it does not become a superspreader event,' President Joe Biden's Ambassador to the U.N. Linda Thomas-Greenfield said during a press conference Friday.

World leaders began descending on New York City last week for the annual meeting, and Thomas-Greenfield notes they aren't necessarily abiding by local vaccine requirements and other coronavirus-related restrictions.

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-09-20 14:11:52 UTC
Post by ScottW
The entire U.N. General Assembly.
'We are concerned about the U.N. event being a superspreader event, and that we need to take all measures to ensure that it does not become a superspreader event,' President Joe Biden's Ambassador to the U.N. Linda Thomas-Greenfield said during a press conference Friday.
World leaders began descending on New York City last week for the annual meeting, and Thomas-Greenfield notes they aren't necessarily abiding by local vaccine requirements and other coronavirus-related restrictions.
ScottW
The next one Joe is pissing off is the college generation
His mandate means get the jab or get expelled.

THis is a group that have been solidly woke.
But start mandating them and they'll get a bit rambunctious
MiNe109
2021-09-20 15:56:13 UTC
https://www.healthyhorns.utexas.edu/requiredvaccine/

https://www.umaryland.edu/studenthealth/immunization-requirements/

https://www.ou.edu/healthservices/medical-services/immunizations

College students have been subject to vaccine mandates for decades.
Art Sackman
2021-09-20 17:17:36 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by Art Sackman
The next one Joe is pissing off is the college generation
His mandate means get the jab or get expelled.
THis is a group that have been solidly woke.
But start mandating them and they'll get a bit rambunctious
https://www.healthyhorns.utexas.edu/requiredvaccine/
https://www.umaryland.edu/studenthealth/immunization-requirements/
https://www.ou.edu/healthservices/medical-services/immunizations
College students have been subject to vaccine mandates for decades.
yes you made a great point there have been decades to evaluate long term effects of those vaccines

1-we don't know about long term affects of COVID vaccines
2-COVID vaccines are of a radically different design
3- They are not fully approved
4- There are no allowances for the stronger naturally acquired immunity

BTW I'm a University of MD grad and I don't remember having to prove my history of vaccinations
MINe109
2021-09-20 17:30:22 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by Art Sackman
The next one Joe is pissing off is the college generation
His mandate means get the jab or get expelled.
THis is a group that have been solidly woke.
But start mandating them and they'll get a bit rambunctious
https://www.healthyhorns.utexas.edu/requiredvaccine/
https://www.umaryland.edu/studenthealth/immunization-requirements/
https://www.ou.edu/healthservices/medical-services/immunizations
College students have been subject to vaccine mandates for decades.
yes you made a great point there have been decades to evaluate long term effects of those vaccines
1-we don't know about long term affects of COVID vaccines
2-COVID vaccines are of a radically different design
3- They are not fully approved
4- There are no allowances for the stronger naturally acquired immunity
BTW I'm a University of MD grad and I don't remember having to prove my history of vaccinations
Must have happened and it was so ordinary you forgot all about it. Pfizer is approved. No 4? Not proven and there’s evidence vaccines improve response among the recovered.