It's official....they f'd up and admit it on drone strike
Add Reply
ScottW
2021-09-17 22:28:00 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-official-announces-no-isis-k-members-killed-in-august-kabul-drone-which-led-to-civilian-casualties

The drone strike, as classified by Mckenzie as a "tragic mistake," was previously hailed as a "righteous strike" by Gen. Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-09-18 00:09:45 UTC
I have no confidence in our military leadership
ScottW
2021-09-18 05:40:57 UTC
Post by Art Sackman
Post by ScottW
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-official-announces-no-isis-k-members-killed-in-august-kabul-drone-which-led-to-civilian-casualties
The drone strike, as classified by Mckenzie as a "tragic mistake," was previously hailed as a "righteous strike" by Gen. Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
ScottW
I have no confidence in our military leadership
I think they can still be effective if properly led.
Trumps campaign to take out the Isis caliphate is a great example.
But given a hack like Biden...they haven't got a chance and don't seem to have the balls to quit.
The FDA has shown more spine than our brass.

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-09-18 15:03:38 UTC
Post by ScottW
Post by Art Sackman
Post by ScottW
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-official-announces-no-isis-k-members-killed-in-august-kabul-drone-which-led-to-civilian-casualties
The drone strike, as classified by Mckenzie as a "tragic mistake," was previously hailed as a "righteous strike" by Gen. Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
ScottW
I have no confidence in our military leadership
I think they can still be effective if properly led.
Trumps campaign to take out the Isis caliphate is a great example.
But given a hack like Biden...they haven't got a chance and don't seem to have the balls to quit.
The FDA has shown more spine than our brass.
ScottW
its a deep rooted problem
no leadership, a bunch of ass kissing climbers
no backbone
no loyalty to the troops
timid and risk adversive
weaknesses filter down al the way into the military academies
futiue leadership is taght to be weak.