Mike Flynn speaks out
Add Reply
ScottW
2021-10-12 05:53:44 UTC
He confirms the existence of the deep state...and points out how the state security apparatus has grown 5 fold over the last 20 years.

If you join Fox Nation you can watch the whole thing and tell us what he said.
Tucker gave a 2 min preview.

My version of what he wouldn't quite say...
Ike warned of the Military Industrial complex and it's warning we didn't heed...but they mostly just act to defend their business. Push weapons programs we don't need and even push wars for no apparent security interest.
They lobby and they buy influence....but they don't go after the citizens.
The state security apparatus is different. It attacks when attacked.
It's now the beast that cannot be killed. Bush cut it loose with the Patriot Act and it's been turning it's targets inward from foreign to domestic "threats" ever since.

ScottW
MiNe109
2021-10-12 13:58:38 UTC
Post by ScottW
He confirms the existence of the deep state...and points out how the
state security apparatus has grown 5 fold over the last 20 years.
If you join Fox Nation you can watch the whole thing and tell us what
he said. Tucker gave a 2 min preview.
My version of what he wouldn't quite say...
Flynn, given the chance to say out loud what he believes, would go on
about "sevenfold rays" and St. Michael.
ScottW
2021-10-12 17:12:48 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
He confirms the existence of the deep state...and points out how the
state security apparatus has grown 5 fold over the last 20 years.
If you join Fox Nation you can watch the whole thing and tell us what
he said. Tucker gave a 2 min preview.
My version of what he wouldn't quite say...
Flynn, given the chance to say out loud what he believes, would go on
about "sevenfold rays" and St. Michael.
Didn't seem crazy at all.
I have a choice, my own eyes and ears or another character assassination by Stephen,
How many is that now? I count 1,212.
But I'm sure I missed quite a few.

ScottW
MiNe109
2021-10-12 20:01:06 UTC
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
He confirms the existence of the deep state...and points out how the
state security apparatus has grown 5 fold over the last 20 years.
If you join Fox Nation you can watch the whole thing and tell us what
he said. Tucker gave a 2 min preview.
My version of what he wouldn't quite say...
Flynn, given the chance to say out loud what he believes, would go on
about "sevenfold rays" and St. Michael.
Didn't seem crazy at all.
I don't doubt that what you saw didn't seem crazy to you.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michael-flynn-to-qanon-believers-im-not-a-satanist

Of course, this doesn't refer to the Carlson appearance and I don't
think he's any kind of Satanist. I agree with the Wonkette columnist who
thinks he discovered the prayer out of context and was simply taken with
its imagery.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_rays#In_Catholicism
Post by ScottW
I have a choice, my own eyes and ears or another character assassination by Stephen,
How many is that now? I count 1,212.
But I'm sure I missed quite a few.
Keep posting stuff from suspect characters and there will be more. Also,
it's not as if Flynn is a respected figure to begin with. I learned what
I needed to know when we were discussing his indictments as an
undeclared foreign agent.
ScottW
2021-10-13 03:49:25 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
Post by ScottW
I have a choice, my own eyes and ears or another character assassination by Stephen,
How many is that now? I count 1,212.
But I'm sure I missed quite a few.
Keep posting stuff from suspect characters
Guy ran the DIA....and you teach piano.
Hmmm....who should I suspect is suspectable?

ScottW
Art Sackman
2021-10-13 04:42:42 UTC
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
Post by ScottW
I have a choice, my own eyes and ears or another character assassination by
Stephen,
How many is that now? I count 1,212.
But I'm sure I missed quite a few.
Keep posting stuff from suspect characters
Guy ran the DIA....and you teach piano.
Hmmm....who should I suspect is suspectable?
ScottW
Steve is good at supporting A chords
His favorite A Chord is at the end of a Kerry visit to Paris
MiNe109
2021-10-13 11:16:08 UTC
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
Post by ScottW
I have a choice, my own eyes and ears or another character assassination by Stephen,
How many is that now? I count 1,212.
But I'm sure I missed quite a few.
Keep posting stuff from suspect characters
Guy ran the DIA....and you teach piano.
Hmmm....who should I suspect is suspectable?
I'd go with the guy who pledged QAnon and thinks there's vaccine in
salad dressing.
ScottW
2021-10-13 17:10:47 UTC
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
Post by ScottW
I have a choice, my own eyes and ears or another character assassination by
Stephen,
How many is that now? I count 1,212.
But I'm sure I missed quite a few.
Keep posting stuff from suspect characters
Guy ran the DIA....and you teach piano.
Hmmm....who should I suspect is suspectable?
I'd go with the guy who pledged QAnon and thinks there's vaccine in
salad dressing.
You do? Ken's ceasar is why I survived covid.

ScottW
MiNe109
2021-10-13 18:25:09 UTC
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
Post by MiNe109
Post by ScottW
Post by ScottW
I have a choice, my own eyes and ears or another character assassination by
Stephen,
How many is that now? I count 1,212.
But I'm sure I missed quite a few.
Keep posting stuff from suspect characters
Guy ran the DIA....and you teach piano.
Hmmm....who should I suspect is suspectable?
I'd go with the guy who pledged QAnon and thinks there's vaccine in
salad dressing.
You do?
I what?
Post by ScottW
Ken's ceasar is why I survived covid.
Assuming you mean 'Caesar,' the WHO says you should wait six months
after COVID before consuming a vaccination salad.